A Professionally Monitored New Brunswick Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a New Brunswick monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In New Brunswick?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a New Brunswick flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your New Brunswick flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your New Brunswick Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored New Brunswick flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (732) 307-3755 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.